Digimon Battle Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Digimon Battle Page.
Digimon Battle is a 2D monster catching fantasy MMORPG published by WeMade – the same folks who developed Avalon Heroes and Mir 2. The game is based off the popular Digimon anime franchise. Start off by choosing from one of four trainers (avatars) and 3 starting Digimon. Level up and digivolve your own Digimon in order to make them even stronger. Graphically speaking, Digimon Battle isn’t too impressive, but it makes up for it in simple fun straight forward gameplay. As is, the game doesn’t have much content, but more is likely on the way, as the Korean version of the game is leaps and bounds ahead of this international version. In the video above, I created a character, skipped the tutorial, and won a few easy battles outside of town. To learn more about Digimon Battle, check out the official MMOHuts Digimon Battle page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight Sends Strategy Games Skyward with Cloud Raiders
- Game Insight announces Cloud Raiders, a PvP focused mobile game coming soon to Android and other devices.
- Rusty Hearts Announces Reborn Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment is preparing to launch Reborn for Rusty Hearts.
- Dragons and Titans Review
- MOBA games have dominated the gaming scene since Defense of the Ancients has sprung in the now defunct World Cyber Games. Much time has passed...