Destiny Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Destiny Online Page.
Destiny Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG with cute anime inspired graphics published by EnjoyMMO – the same folks behind Zodiac Online, Magic World Online and Phoenix Dynasty Online. The game has bright anime inspired graphics and is largely ‘family friends’. The game’s most innovative aspect is its pet system, as players can catch many different pets and customize their growth. Destiny Online also has a surprisingly large game world. In the video above, I noticed some serious lag issues with the game, but still managed to kill a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about Destiny Online check out the official MMOHuts Destiny Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort - Strange effects happening on April 1st
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.
- World of Warplanes Partners with Alienware for Update 1.1 Sweepstakes
- Alienware partners with Wargaming for an Update 1.1 Sweepstakes.