Destiny Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Destiny Online Page.
Destiny Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG with cute anime inspired graphics published by EnjoyMMO – the same folks behind Zodiac Online, Magic World Online and Phoenix Dynasty Online. The game has bright anime inspired graphics and is largely ‘family friends’. The game’s most innovative aspect is its pet system, as players can catch many different pets and customize their growth. Destiny Online also has a surprisingly large game world. In the video above, I noticed some serious lag issues with the game, but still managed to kill a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about Destiny Online check out the official MMOHuts Destiny Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Online now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Survival fans can now test their skill and cunning in an urban environment as Phosphor Games opened early access via Steam to its first-person...
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.
- Firefall Releases System Requirements
- As a celebration of Firefall reaching 500,000 registered members, Red 5 Studios has released the game's system requirements.