Deicide Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deicide Online Page.
Deicide Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by OnGamePort – the same folks behind Oz World. The game was originally released in 2006 and has low end graphics. The game markets itself as a PvP heavy MMORPG, but with such a small playerbase, finding other players to fight is near impossible. The game does have an innovative skill system which allows players to ‘build’ their character anyway that they want, but with buggy gameplay, a small playerbase and low end graphics, it’s hard to recommend Deicide. In the video above, I created a character, and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Deicide check out the official MMOHuts Deicide page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam and Lionsgate To Partner on "The Hunger Games" mobile game
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced that it has partnered with Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), the pre...
- Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
- Grinding Gear Games puts the year in perspective for its hit title Path of Exile.
- Blacklight Retribution Review
- Blacklight Retribution is Perfect World Entertainment’s first FPS offering. The game looks like many of its competitors, but how does it sta...