Deicide Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deicide Online Page.
Deicide Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by OnGamePort – the same folks behind Oz World. The game was originally released in 2006 and has low end graphics. The game markets itself as a PvP heavy MMORPG, but with such a small playerbase, finding other players to fight is near impossible. The game does have an innovative skill system which allows players to ‘build’ their character anyway that they want, but with buggy gameplay, a small playerbase and low end graphics, it’s hard to recommend Deicide. In the video above, I created a character, and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Deicide check out the official MMOHuts Deicide page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vanguard Games Partners with Nexon Mobile
- The yet-to-be announced title is Vanguard’s next original project following the critically acclaimed console and PC releases Greed Corp and ...
- Legion of Heroes Launches on Google Play on Oct. 23
- Legion of Heroes is coming to Google Play on Oct. 23, with an iOS version set to release soon.
- Black Desert Online Reveals New Boss, Class, and More
- Pearl Abyss announced new content for Black Desert Online during a livestream this weekend.