Deicide Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deicide Online Page.
Deicide Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by OnGamePort – the same folks behind Oz World. The game was originally released in 2006 and has low end graphics. The game markets itself as a PvP heavy MMORPG, but with such a small playerbase, finding other players to fight is near impossible. The game does have an innovative skill system which allows players to ‘build’ their character anyway that they want, but with buggy gameplay, a small playerbase and low end graphics, it’s hard to recommend Deicide. In the video above, I created a character, and killed a few enemies outside of town. To learn more about Deicide check out the official MMOHuts Deicide page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Reaches 100 Million Euros Lifetime Revenue
- InnoGames' strategy game Forge of Empires has reached a lifetime revenue of 100 million Euros.
- Total War Free Weekend and Colossal Steam Sale Starts Today
- Total War is 15 years old this month and to celebrate Creative Assembly and Steam are holding a spectacular Free Weekend and sale.
- Jagex annouces Chronicle: Runescape Legends
- Jagex, the studio behind the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce the development of a brand new game set in ...