Deepolis Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deepolis Page.
Deepolis is a 2D browser based submarine themed MMORPG published by Bigpoint – the same company behind Seafight, Dark Orbit, War of Legends and numerous other browser based games. Gameplay wise Deepolis plays almost exactly like Seafight and Dark Orbit, except with the underwater theme. Graphically though, the game looks much nicer as the menus and graphics are much crisper. Playerbase wise, Deepolis isn’t nearly as popular as either Dark Orbit or Seafight, but it’s also newer than both games. My one major complaint with the game is that cash shop items are absurdly over powered compared to regular items in the game. To learn more about Deepolis check out the official MMOHuts Deepolis page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex Announces Ace of Spades
- Jagex today formally unveiled details of its previously unannounced innovative shooter, Ace of Spades.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Spirit Mages Archetype
- The eighth archetype reveal has just concluded from City State Entertainment for upcoming Tri-Realm PvP MMORPG, Camelot Unchained.
- Dying Light: Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Launches March 10th
- Today Techland announced that the second content drop of the Season Pass for Dying Light will launch on March 10th.