Deepolis Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deepolis Page.
Deepolis is a 2D browser based submarine themed MMORPG published by Bigpoint – the same company behind Seafight, Dark Orbit, War of Legends and numerous other browser based games. Gameplay wise Deepolis plays almost exactly like Seafight and Dark Orbit, except with the underwater theme. Graphically though, the game looks much nicer as the menus and graphics are much crisper. Playerbase wise, Deepolis isn’t nearly as popular as either Dark Orbit or Seafight, but it’s also newer than both games. My one major complaint with the game is that cash shop items are absurdly over powered compared to regular items in the game. To learn more about Deepolis check out the official MMOHuts Deepolis page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 - "Escape from Lion's Arch" details revealed
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a teaser video trailer for the upcoming living world release “Escape from Lion’s Arch”.
- WildStar: Interview w/ Chad Moore & Info on the Defile Update
- Only three months in and things are really about to heat up for Carbine Studios and their Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG: Wildstar. Recently, I had the...
- Skara The Blade Remains Chosen for Microsoft Ventures Accelerator
- Skara: The Blade Remains announces news that it was chosen for mentoring with Microsoft in its development.