Deepolis Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deepolis Page.
Deepolis is a 2D browser based submarine themed MMORPG published by Bigpoint – the same company behind Seafight, Dark Orbit, War of Legends and numerous other browser based games. Gameplay wise Deepolis plays almost exactly like Seafight and Dark Orbit, except with the underwater theme. Graphically though, the game looks much nicer as the menus and graphics are much crisper. Playerbase wise, Deepolis isn’t nearly as popular as either Dark Orbit or Seafight, but it’s also newer than both games. My one major complaint with the game is that cash shop items are absurdly over powered compared to regular items in the game. To learn more about Deepolis check out the official MMOHuts Deepolis page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goliath Launches on Kickstarter
- Independent videogame developer Whalebox Studios today announced the launch of the Kickstarter funding campaign for Goliath.
- Blitzkrieg 3: Pre-orders now available
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy games, has today launched a highly enticing pre-order campaign for Blitzkrieg 3...
- Webzen to end Service on SUN: Soul of the Ultimate Nation
- hortly after the announcement of branding changes to Gala-Net, Webzen has revealed that the final month of SUN: Soul of the Ultimate Nation be...