Deepolis Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Deepolis Page.
Deepolis is a 2D browser based submarine themed MMORPG published by Bigpoint – the same company behind Seafight, Dark Orbit, War of Legends and numerous other browser based games. Gameplay wise Deepolis plays almost exactly like Seafight and Dark Orbit, except with the underwater theme. Graphically though, the game looks much nicer as the menus and graphics are much crisper. Playerbase wise, Deepolis isn’t nearly as popular as either Dark Orbit or Seafight, but it’s also newer than both games. My one major complaint with the game is that cash shop items are absurdly over powered compared to regular items in the game. To learn more about Deepolis check out the official MMOHuts Deepolis page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online To Be Part of GNGWC 2010 Finals
- Shot Online chosen for Game N Game World Championship Finals. Regional finalists will compete for a chance to win $5,000 in GamesCampus' ...
- Dragon Saga joins in Valentine's festivities
- Dragon Saga has now launched its Valentine's Day Event for players to share with their sweethearts.
- Skyforge: Divine Observatory revealed
- The Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment, reveals the Divine Observatory in Skyforge, the upcoming MMORPG in which players take on the roles...