Dead Island: Epidemic – First Look
Dead Island: Epidemic is…
Booming Action: You have direct control over your hero. No Last Hitting, mouse-click-to-move nonsense here – it’s you, good ol’ WASD, and your trigger finger, making it easy to hop in, no muss, no fuss.
No idea what any of that means? No problem. All you need to know is that you need to point your crosshairs towards anyone and anything not on your team!
Battle Royale: Epidemic’s core mode features 3 teams of 12 battling it out in a competition to grab supplies, hold key points, outsmart the competition and blast through hordes of zombies.
Craft Deadly Weapons: Fan favorite crafting is here from Dead Island, helping you get the edge (pun intended) on the competition and build an arsenal to suit your playstyle!
Dead Island: Epidemic is Developed by Stunlock Studios and published by Deep Silver. The game is currently in closed beta.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carbine Studios Announces Business Model for WildStar
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios today revealed initial details on the business model for WildStar, the much anticipated sci-fi MMO, outlining the...
- MU: Origin Second Closed Beta Goes Live
- The mobile MMORPG MU: Origin began the second Closed Beta on Android and the iOS platforms on the 4th of March, 2016 (UTC).
- Cloud Pirates Friends & Family Test Impressions
- Cloud Pirates is an action MMO slash PvP arena game, with a similar game style to Dreadnought, Fractured Space, and Guns of Icarus.