Dead Island: Epidemic is…
Booming Action: You have direct control over your hero. No Last Hitting, mouse-click-to-move nonsense here – it’s you, good ol’ WASD, and your trigger finger, making it easy to hop in, no muss, no fuss.
No idea what any of that means? No problem. All you need to know is that you need to point your crosshairs towards anyone and anything not on your team!
Battle Royale: Epidemic’s core mode features 3 teams of 12 battling it out in a competition to grab supplies, hold key points, outsmart the competition and blast through hordes of zombies.
Craft Deadly Weapons: Fan favorite crafting is here from Dead Island, helping you get the edge (pun intended) on the competition and build an arsenal to suit your playstyle!
Dead Island: Epidemic is Developed by Stunlock Studios and published by Deep Silver. The game is currently in closed beta.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has announced the departure of Miguel Caron and arrival of a new Senior Producer.
- Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
- Envision Entertainment GmbH today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Game Review
- Our Senior Editor takes a look at Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Game, a tactical RPG available for mobile devices.