Dead Frontier Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dead Frontier Page.
Dead Frontier is a 3D zombie-themed survival MMORPG on the web browser published by Creaky Corpse. It’s one of the only zombie themed MMOs out there and for a browser game has surprisingly good graphics. Unlike Nanovor Evolutions and Captains of Darktide, Dead Frontier does not use the Unity player. They use their own 3D technology. Dead Frontier used to be 2D and only officially went 3D on September 22, 2010. To learn more about Dead Frontier check out the official MMOHuts Dead Frontier page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleplans Sets Android Release Date
- Battleplans is coming to Android via the Google Play store on June 30th, 2016.
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...
- Abyss Closed Beta Arrives
- NGames is happy to announce the Closed Beta date for Abyss is August 12th at 21;00 PM, 2015.