Dead Frontier Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dead Frontier Page.
Dead Frontier is a 3D zombie-themed survival MMORPG on the web browser published by Creaky Corpse. It’s one of the only zombie themed MMOs out there and for a browser game has surprisingly good graphics. Unlike Nanovor Evolutions and Captains of Darktide, Dead Frontier does not use the Unity player. They use their own 3D technology. Dead Frontier used to be 2D and only officially went 3D on September 22, 2010. To learn more about Dead Frontier check out the official MMOHuts Dead Frontier page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Magicka: Wizard Wars" Welcomes Half a Million Robe Warriors
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game wh...
- FreeStyle 2 Street Basketball: Open Beta This June 10th
- Joycity has recently reveled that FreeStyle 2 will be entering open beta on June 10th, 2014.
- New EverQuest: Rain of Fear Video
- EverQuest will be launching Rain of Fear, its 14th expansion, tomorrow.