Dead Frontier Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dead Frontier Page.
Dead Frontier is a 3D zombie-themed survival MMORPG on the web browser published by Creaky Corpse. It’s one of the only zombie themed MMOs out there and for a browser game has surprisingly good graphics. Unlike Nanovor Evolutions and Captains of Darktide, Dead Frontier does not use the Unity player. They use their own 3D technology. Dead Frontier used to be 2D and only officially went 3D on September 22, 2010. To learn more about Dead Frontier check out the official MMOHuts Dead Frontier page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous Gamma Available Now
- The Gamma phase is the final stepping stone en route to launch and is open to everyone who helped crowdfund development via Kickstarter or Fro...
- WEBZEN to Launch Global Service for SEVENCORE on November 4
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE will be available on its global ...
- Netmarble Reveals Highly Anticipated Mobile Game, IDEA
- Netmarble announced that IDEA (working title) is targeted to launch in South Korea this July with a North America release to follow.