DC Universe Online Villain Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our DC Universe Online Page.
DC Universe Online is a 3D superhero themed MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same publisher behind EverQuest, EverQuest 2, Pirates of the Burning Sea, and many other free to play titles. Like Champions Online and City of Heroes, DC Universe Online is a superhero themed MMORPG – but unlike these two older titles, DC Universe Online is set in the epic DC world. The game originally launched in January, 2011 as a pay to play game and officially went free to play on November 1, 2011. The game offers a huge persistent game world, amazing character customization, and much more! In the video above I ran around some of the starting areas outside of the tutorial. Some of the F2P restrictions do feel a bit unnecessary though. To learn more about DC Universe Online check out the official MMOHuts DC Universe Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Ancients: New CCG Hits Kickstarter
- A small group of indie developers going by Edge Softworks has launched their Kickstarter campaign in hopes of raising funds for their new gam...
- Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend Begins November 13th
- The Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are excited to announce the first Skyforge Technical Beta Weekend beginning on Thursday, N...
- Interstellar Marines Alpha Preview
- Ragachak investigates Interstellar Marines, a co-op FPS currently in early access, to report what he doesn't find is almost as bad as wha...