DarkScape – First Look
DarkScape is a free to play experimental sandbox MMO, where open-world PvP and ruthless trade wars are the name of the day. Conquer a massive world with danger around every corner, dominate deadly high-risk regions and make your fortune running lucrative trade routes.
DarkScape is based on the legendary MMO RuneScape, so it benefits from 14 years of content from launch. All of DarkScape is accessible for free – including content that is members-only in RuneScape – and is played using a RuneScape account.
RuneScape members get 50% extra XP, double bank space and an extra item kept safe on death – meaning quicker progression and a tighter grip on your hard-won gear.
In DarkScape, PvP is always on, and while powerful guards can protect you in populated areas, nowhere is truly safe.
The farther you venture, the more likely you are to be attacked, and safe havens become less frequent. For the greatest rewards, you’ll have to risk it all.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: PS4 Beta Phase 2 Now Live
- Square Enix, Inc. today announced that Beta Test Phase 2 for the PlayStation 4 version of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN is now live and ru...
- Moonlight Online Launches on Facebook
- IGG has launched Moonlight Online today for players on Facebook.
- Asda Story Adds Open World PvP
- The anime inspired MMORPG Asda Story has had a major PvP related update. It adds a new open world PvP feature called Mining War. Battle for co...