DarkFall (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our DarkFall Page.
DarkFall is a 3D fantasy themed MMORPG with a very strong emphasis on open world PvP. The game is published by the Greek game developer Aventurine. Much of the game’s open PvP and sandbox feel to it is inspired by the much older MMORPG Ultima Online. Players can attack and kill each other practically anywhere in the game world. Penalty for death is severe as well. Players drop all equipment and items they’re carrying on them when they die, which can be looted by other players. There’s really no other game like DarkFall, but it’s only for those who only play MMOs to PvP. To learn more about DarkFall check out the official MMOHuts DarkFall page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Available Nov. 17
- Neverwinter: Underdark will launch on Nov. 17 for PC and Xbox One in early 2016.
- Events Celebrate Soul Of Guardian Server Merge
- WSGame has announced the merging of Soul of Guardian servers 1-3.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Wintersday
- ArenaNet and NCSoft have announced the schedule for the Wintersday festivities in the hit MMORPG Guild Wars 2.