DarkEden Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our DarkEden Page.
DarkEden is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by JoyMax – the same folks behind Silkroad Online and Deco Online. The game was originally released back in 1997 in South Korea and only recently made its way to North America in 2008. The game has old school Diablo 2 style action oriented gameplay as well as graphics. The game has three races which also act as factions – Vampires, Slayers and Ousters. Each of the three races play distinctly different which adds a good deal of variety to the game. In the video above, I created an ouster and killed a bunch of zombies. To learn more about DarkEden check out the official MMOHuts DarkEden page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Prepares for its new Mobile Action RPG Blade Waltz
- Netmarble Games today announced that their latest mobile title, Blade Waltz, will be officially launching on iOS and Android devices soon.
- Etherium: New screenshots revealed before E3
- Etherium, the new futuristic real-time strategy game developed exclusively for PC by Tindalos Interactive, can now reveal a series of exclusiv...
- Paradox Brings Some Common Sense to Europa Universalis IV on June 9th
- Paradox’s Common Sense won’t tear down the pretensions of monarchy.