DarkEden Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our DarkEden Page.
DarkEden is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by JoyMax – the same folks behind Silkroad Online and Deco Online. The game was originally released back in 1997 in South Korea and only recently made its way to North America in 2008. The game has old school Diablo 2 style action oriented gameplay as well as graphics. The game has three races which also act as factions – Vampires, Slayers and Ousters. Each of the three races play distinctly different which adds a good deal of variety to the game. In the video above, I created an ouster and killed a bunch of zombies. To learn more about DarkEden check out the official MMOHuts DarkEden page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.
- "Here Be Monsters" Launches Worldwide
- Here Be Monsters, the MMO for iPad from Gamesys, launched worldwide today after a successful beta period in the UK and Canada.
- Summer in Full Swing with Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, revealed today a huge and exciting new player incentive event for their hit MMORPG, Digim...