DarkBlood is back delivering an arcade-style side-scrolling cross between Action and MMORPG in a dark world currently in peril. Become a protector of the realm as you choose between 6 classes and 12 sub- classes. Unite against your enemies; slash, dash and destroy all those who stand in your way!
As of right now not much has changed from the publisher switch but its back again offering fun action packed brutal dungeon crawling and hopefully Nexon GT pushes the game to what it was meant to be!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dogs of War Online Review
- The game is based on the tabletop rules for Dogs of War, which itself is a supplement for the tabletop game Confrontation, by Rackham.
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.
- Elsword Transformation Review Update
- Taylor Lux looks at Elsword after MMOHut's original review, seeing how the game has evolved in recent years - and gives a new verdict.