Dark Ages (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dark Ages Page.
Dark Ages is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by KRU interactive – the same company behind Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds and Shattered Galaxy. The game was originally released back in 1999 and is easily one of the oldest MMORPGs out there. For most of its history, it has been a pay to play game with no free trial, but now it offers an unlimited free trial with only a few restrictions. The game has a neat in game voting / political system, much like Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu. To learn more about Dark Ages check out the official MMOHuts Dark Ages page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Linux MMORPGs
- Even though free to play MMORPGs and MMO Games are growing in popularity, there are still very few MMORPGs that are compatible with Linux.
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.
- Honor Arrives In League Of Legends
- League of Legends has launched the Honor system for its players, adding a new community feature to participate in.