Dance Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dance Online Page.
Dance Online is a 3D Rhythm based dancing MMO published by Acclaim. Like Audition Online and 5Street, players face off against others online in DDR style dance battles. The game has 9+ game modes, plenty of items in the shop as well as a large community. My only real complaint with Dance Online is that the game has more non-English speaking players than English players as well as no widescreen support. Players are stuck with the game’s default 800×600 resolution. Unlike Audition Online though, Dance Online is much easier to get into as players can adjust their own difficulty settings. In the video above I looked around the game’s store and played one round of ‘Superstar’ mode. To learn more about Dance Online, check out the official MMOHuts Dance Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Black Friday Sale Offers 75% Off
- Ever wanted to enter the World of Warcraft but felt the cost to join was too high? This Friday marks an unprecedented 75% off sale for Blizzar...
- WildStar: Interview w/ Chad Moore & Info on the Defile Update
- Only three months in and things are really about to heat up for Carbine Studios and their Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG: Wildstar. Recently, I had the...
- Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
- Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals.