Cue Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cue Online Page.
Cue Online is a unique ‘Pool’ themed sports MMO published by GamesCampus – the same folks behind Asda Story, MLB Dugout Heroes Soul Master and Manga Fighter. Play 8-Ball, Billiards and various other pool games in this realistic, skill based pool MMO. Unlike other MMOs, Cue Online requires a tremendous amount of skill. The controls are easy to learn, but difficult to master. In the video above, I did quite terribly. To learn more about Cue Online, check out the official MMOHuts Cue Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Introduces Osiris, Siege, and New League System
- Hi Rez Studios introduces a new god, a new game mode, and a new league system in the latest SMITE update.
- Land of Britain Dev Diary: Levels, Styles, & the Balance System
- Potato Killer Studios has revealed details today on the game's progression and balance systems in a new developer diary.
- Brick-Force: Season 4 is Live
- Infernum announces Brick Force's Season 4 launch with the first of three major updates.