Cue Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cue Online Page.
Cue Online is a unique ‘Pool’ themed sports MMO published by GamesCampus – the same folks behind Asda Story, MLB Dugout Heroes Soul Master and Manga Fighter. Play 8-Ball, Billiards and various other pool games in this realistic, skill based pool MMO. Unlike other MMOs, Cue Online requires a tremendous amount of skill. The controls are easy to learn, but difficult to master. In the video above, I did quite terribly. To learn more about Cue Online, check out the official MMOHuts Cue Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- More Ships Setting Sail for New World – Salem
- The New World is expanding! Paradox Interactive and Seatribe today announced that Salem: The Crafting MMO, PC Free-to-play, has launched two a...
- The Repopulation Patch 15.9.1 Reintroduces Siege
- Patch 15.9.1 to The Repopulation sees the return of siege warfare, teased at this year's PAX Prime.
- Lagoonia introduces new building system
- InnoGames has introduced a new building update for Lagoonia.