Crush Your Enemies Launch Trailer
The barbaric battle strategy game, Crush Your Enemies, is now available on Steam.
Stop messing with all that political and financial nonsense and get to pillaging in Crush Your Enemies, the barbaric RTS available now for PC, iOS, and Android.
Crush Your Enemies is a fast RTS for people who can appreciate the finer intricacies of battle, like well-groomed chest hair, gratuitous cussing, and cool skull helmets. Conquer the kingdoms in single-player, go head-to-horned-head in cross-platform multiplayer, revel in gratuitous good-times, and Crush Your Enemies.
It’s the second game from Vile Monarch, makers of the surprise-hit insult simulator Oh…Sir!, and is the lovechild of two of the main unique minds behind the critically lauded This War of Mine. Crush Your Enemies recently won the Best Indie Game 2nd place award at Digital Dragons 2016, and features an epic original score from Marcin Przybyłowicz (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Hard West).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celestia: Broken Sky to be Globally Launched on April 16
- Celestia: Broken Sky will be globally launched on the Google Play Store on April, 16 2015.
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.
- Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Gameplay Details Revealed
- GameSamba and Funimation® Entertainment are revealing more details about the upcoming “Tokyo Ghoul” game, now titled “Tokyo Ghoul: Dark...