Crusader Kings II: The Reaper’s Due Release Trailer
Crusader Kings II: The Reaper’s Due introduces new mechanics focused on the Black Death. New features include:
- The Black Death: New additions to epidemic system include this super destructive disease and a new map mode that track the expansion of deadly illnesses.
- Court Physicians: This new position for learned courtiers opens up a series of events tied to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with medieval tech.
- Hospitals: Slow down the spread of epidemics by investing in these outposts that care for the sick and infirm.
- Prosperity and Depopulation: Watch your provinces thrive under your careful attention and degrade under the pressures of diseases run amok.
- Seclusion: Take a page from the Masque of the Red Death and hide yourself away with your court as plagues ravage the countryside.
- And even more: New physical traits, new events chain and a host of smaller changes.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duty of Sentinel - New browser-based RPG enters CBT
- Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced the closed beta for Duty of Sentinel kicked off officially.
- Robocraft supports MegaBots' Kickstarter campaign
- In support of this project, Robocraft have created a battle-ready, virtual robot of the MegaBots MK.II in their game.