Cross Fire Mutation Mode Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cross Fire Page.
Fans of the Cross Fire, the free to play MMOFPS that looks like Counter-Strike, have a new game mode to look forward to! Mutation Mode will go live on February 11th 2010 and will be similar to the Quarantine mode in Combat Arms. In this new mode, one side plays as the mutants which are giant green monsters who have mainly melee attacks. The other side is played by regular soldiers who must defeat the mutants while avoiding their close ranged swipes. One hit by a mutant and a soldier will transform into one himself. Additional maps and guns are also being added with this patch so if you haven’t tried the game, now’s a good time. To learn more about Cross Fire check out the official MMOHuts Cross Fire page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3000AD Universal Combat CE v2.0 Available For Free Today
- 3000AD announces the release of a free game marking 25 years since the first Battlecruiser 3000AD title was conceived.
- Heroes of the Storm Dehaka Patch Now Live
- Heroes of the Storm has launched its March 29 patch, introducing Lost Cavern, Dehaka, and Hero Bans.
- Echo of Soul Episode 1.5 & Warlock Class Now Available
- Echo of Soul has debuted a brand new character class as part of a new content update - the Warlock!