Cross Fire Mutation Mode Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cross Fire Page.
Fans of the Cross Fire, the free to play MMOFPS that looks like Counter-Strike, have a new game mode to look forward to! Mutation Mode will go live on February 11th 2010 and will be similar to the Quarantine mode in Combat Arms. In this new mode, one side plays as the mutants which are giant green monsters who have mainly melee attacks. The other side is played by regular soldiers who must defeat the mutants while avoiding their close ranged swipes. One hit by a mutant and a soldier will transform into one himself. Additional maps and guns are also being added with this patch so if you haven’t tried the game, now’s a good time. To learn more about Cross Fire check out the official MMOHuts Cross Fire page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Facebook lend its support to Prime World: Defenders along with NVIDIA
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy titles, has today released its cross-platform Tower Defense game Prime World: D...
- For the King Triples Kickstarter Goal
- The For The King campaign has now raised over $87,500, and IronOak has been quick to thank backers with several stretch goals
- Grepolis Gains US Server
- InnoGames has launched an official U.S. specific server for its strategy game Grepolis.