Cross Fire Mutation Mode Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cross Fire Page.
Fans of the Cross Fire, the free to play MMOFPS that looks like Counter-Strike, have a new game mode to look forward to! Mutation Mode will go live on February 11th 2010 and will be similar to the Quarantine mode in Combat Arms. In this new mode, one side plays as the mutants which are giant green monsters who have mainly melee attacks. The other side is played by regular soldiers who must defeat the mutants while avoiding their close ranged swipes. One hit by a mutant and a soldier will transform into one himself. Additional maps and guns are also being added with this patch so if you haven’t tried the game, now’s a good time. To learn more about Cross Fire check out the official MMOHuts Cross Fire page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution Introduces The Hockenheimring
- Eutechnyx has released a new update today that includes a new race track and a newly licensed car.
- Arena: Cyber Evolution: Early Access Tournament This Weekend
- Spearhead Games will be hosting a live tournament for this eSports Arena Game: "Arena Cyber Evolution" this Saturday and Sunday at 1...
- Indie Esport Darling #IDARB Launches This February
- Fans of Other Ocean Interactive’s upcoming crowd-designed, 8-player platform esport #IDARB can download the game for free when it debuts nex...