Cronous Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cronous Page.
Cronous is 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Neofun – the same folks behind Sho Online. Much of the game’s graphics and gameplay were without a doubt inspired by 1990s action RPGs like Diablo and Nox. The game has four playable classes and no appearance customization. The game does have quite a bit of playability though, as the max level is 125+ and players can always ‘reborn’ their character and start over at level 1 with bonus stat and skill points. The game’s graphics actually reminds me of With Your Destiny and Mu Online, as they also tried to copy the Diablo look and feel. To learn more about Cronous, check out the official MMOHuts Cronous page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Preview
- Ærena: Clash of Champions has a very nice art-style and the backstory appeals to me a lot. I've always been a fan of the various 'p...
- Ankama Announces Online/Physical Board Game Krosmaga
- Developer and publisher Ankama is proud to announce Krosmaga, a new game set in its flagship universe (DOFUS, WAKFU).
- First anniversary bash begins in Battlestar Galactica Online
- Battlestar Galactica Online and publisher Bigpoint are celebrating the game's first year anniversary.