Crazy Tao Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Crazy Tao Page.
Crazy Tao is a 2D brightly colored fantasy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same folks behind Eudemons Online, Conquer Online, The Warlords and Zero Online. Graphically speaking the game seems to appeal a bit more to a younger audience than TQ Digital’s other games. Gameplay wise, Crazy Tao plays almost exactly like Eudemons Online. The only real difference between Crazy Tao and Eudemons is its graphics. To learn more about Crazy Tao, check out the official MMOHuts Crazy Tao page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.35 Launched
- Patch 3.35 introduces the Deep Dungeon: The Palace of the Dead, where newcomers and veterans can band together for an unprecedented adventure
- Games of Glory Releases Spectating Client
- The first iteration of the new Spectating client, Spectator mode, lifts the fog of war allowing full visibility over both teams.