Crazy Killer – First Look – Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one!
Crazy Killer is a MMO action game where all players have randomly assigned roles — citizen, sheriff or killer. Еach role has a goal — civilians need to survive, the sheriff has to eliminate the killer and the killer should destroy everyone and become the last player standing. But nobody knows who is who! One of your neighbors could be a sheriff and someone could be an insidious killer.
Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one! You must search for the enemy and anyone could be the Crazy Killer!
In the game you have special weapons and skins for different roles, items and special abilities to discover that can help you confuse or repel the killer. You’ve got masking features that help you hide your role and pretend to be someone else, very similar to Gary’s Mod.
The game is currently available free to play on Steam in early access.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Under Fire II (SEA): CBT Annouced; Client Download Available
- MMOG.asia will officially opens their servers for Kingdom Under fire II CBT on 6th May. In lights of the excitement, MMOG.asia has also releas...
- Game of Dice Mobile Review
- As part of one of the many players (about 12) of the league, you will be participating in a 34-tile board battle against two opponents.
- Blade & Rings News - Return of the Mage
- 37Games has announced its Return of the Mage expansion for Blades & Rings.