Crazy Killer – First Look – Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one!
Crazy Killer is a MMO action game where all players have randomly assigned roles — citizen, sheriff or killer. Еach role has a goal — civilians need to survive, the sheriff has to eliminate the killer and the killer should destroy everyone and become the last player standing. But nobody knows who is who! One of your neighbors could be a sheriff and someone could be an insidious killer.
Suspect everyone! Trust no‑one! You must search for the enemy and anyone could be the Crazy Killer!
In the game you have special weapons and skins for different roles, items and special abilities to discover that can help you confuse or repel the killer. You’ve got masking features that help you hide your role and pretend to be someone else, very similar to Gary’s Mod.
The game is currently available free to play on Steam in early access.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Empyrean Rule Set to appear on Law & Order TV Show
- Empyrean Rule – Rise of the Ancients proudly announces its participation in the production of the 14th episode of the acclaimed TV series La...
- Minimum Early Look
- Minimum is an interesting game so far and should evolve into something magnificent as time goes on and development continues. The combat was q...
- Tales Runner Races Its Way On To Steam
- After Tales Runner's successful launch back in April 2014, OGPlanet, a leading publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer online games, proud...