CosmicBreak Gameplay Video: First Look June 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our CosmicBreak Page.
CosmicBreak is a 3D sci-fi themed third person shooter published by CyberStep – the same company behind GetAmped 2 and Splash Fighters. The game has low end blocky graphics and limited graphics settings, but the core gameplay itself is a lot of fun. It plays like a more Japanese anime inspired version of NCSoft’s Exteel. The game has plenty of mechs to choose from and players can create their own squads called “commandos”. To learn more about CosmicBreak check out the official MMOHuts CosmicBreak page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin Desktop Client Released
- Patch 1.16 for Eldevin has arrived, bringing new content, new systems and most importantly, the long-awaited Desktop Client for the game.
- ROCCAT Signs Up Heroes of the Storm Team
- German peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT makes a commitment to Blizzard’s latest MOBA title, Heroes of the Storm, by signing up “WELL MET.&qu...
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.