CosmicBreak Gameplay – First Look HD December 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our CosmicBreak Page.
CosmicBreak is a 3D anime inspired third person MMO shooter published by CyberStep – the same company behind GetAmped 2 and Splash Fighters. The graphics aren’t top notch, but the gameplay itself is actually pretty in-depth. It plays like a more Japanese anime inspired version of NCSoft’s Exteel. The game has plenty of mechs to choose from and players can create their own squads called “commandos”. The game’s English translations are surprisingly good too. The game offers a lot of single player “mission” content as well as multiplayer games. To learn more about CosmicBreak check out the official MMOHuts CosmicBreak page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Console Megalithic Update Press Preview
- Recently, Trove announced its Megalithic update is coming to console, with a bonus themed update for PC.
- Pangya celebrates third anniversary
- Pangya United is celebrating its third anniversary through April with several events for players to earn prizes and awards.
- Project Cars Reveals Four New Tracks & Delay
- Project Cars has revealed four new tracks today, on the wake of their revelation yesterday that the game's release would be delayed again...