CosmicBreak Gameplay – First Look HD December 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our CosmicBreak Page.
CosmicBreak is a 3D anime inspired third person MMO shooter published by CyberStep – the same company behind GetAmped 2 and Splash Fighters. The graphics aren’t top notch, but the gameplay itself is actually pretty in-depth. It plays like a more Japanese anime inspired version of NCSoft’s Exteel. The game has plenty of mechs to choose from and players can create their own squads called “commandos”. The game’s English translations are surprisingly good too. The game offers a lot of single player “mission” content as well as multiplayer games. To learn more about CosmicBreak check out the official MMOHuts CosmicBreak page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
- Warship Battle reached 5 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store.
- Allods Online Announces New Expansion
- gPototo has announced a new expansion for Allods Online - New Horizons.
- Jagged Alliance Online reveals PvP modes
- gamigo has revealed Jagged Alliance Online's upcoming PvP modes, added recently in the game's closed beta.