CosmicBreak Gameplay – First Look HD December 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our CosmicBreak Page.
CosmicBreak is a 3D anime inspired third person MMO shooter published by CyberStep – the same company behind GetAmped 2 and Splash Fighters. The graphics aren’t top notch, but the gameplay itself is actually pretty in-depth. It plays like a more Japanese anime inspired version of NCSoft’s Exteel. The game has plenty of mechs to choose from and players can create their own squads called “commandos”. The game’s English translations are surprisingly good too. The game offers a lot of single player “mission” content as well as multiplayer games. To learn more about CosmicBreak check out the official MMOHuts CosmicBreak page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alaplaya announces L.A.W.
- Alaplaya has announced a new game, which will begin closed beta by the end of the year: L.A.W. - Living After War.
- First Phase of PlanetSide 2 Missions System Now Live
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the launch of Planetside 2's mission system.
- SMITE enters Open Beta on Xbox One
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced that its free-to-play MOBA SMITE has entered its open beta testing phase on Xbox One.