Conquer Online Monk Class Preview
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Conquer Online Page.
Conquer Online is an old, but still popular fantasy MMORPG by the Chinese developer TQ Digital. The game has varied player vs player (pvp) options, and simple leveling that make it attractive to casual gamers. A new update has been announced for Conquer Online that will add a new class, the Monk. This short official trailer introduces the Monk and shows off some gameplay. Several of the Monk’s skills are shown and a tentative release date of Winter 2010 is given. Other TQ Digital games include Eudemons Online, Crazy Tao, Heroes of Might and Magic Online, and Zero Online. To learn more about Conquer Online check out the official MMOHuts Conquer Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Teaser Revealed
- ArenaNet and NCSoft has released a new teaser trailer for the upcoming Season 2 update for Guild Wars 2. In this teaser, you’ll see that the...
- Aika Online Review 2013
- Aika Online has three things going for it – Prans, PVP and low-spec requirements so that just about anyone can play it.
- 2014 MMO Predictions - ESO Failing and (hopefully) the End of an Era
- ApocaRUFF kicks off our predictions for the 2014 MMORPG industry with a look at the end of the Themepark trend.