Conquer Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Conquer Online Page.
Conquer Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same folks behind Crazy Tao, Eudemons Online and Zero Online. The game is set in a fantasy setting where players can choose from one of five playable classes. Both in terms of gameplay and graphics Conquer Online is a lot like both Eudemons and Zero Online, except with a significantly lower experience rate, but a significantly higher playerbase. The game has an extremely high level cap of 110, but doesn’t have too much content. The game only has a dozen or so maps in the entire game. In the video above, I created a Taoist (Mage) and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about Conquer Online check out the official MMOHuts Conquer Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Welcomes All for Free Weekend
- Independent developer Keen Software House a.s. is celebrating the one year anniversary of Space Engineers with a Free Weekend on Steam! Starti...
- League of Angels Introduces Volatile Battlefields
- The popular browser MMORPG, League of Angels, has announced a new GVG feature: the Volatile Battlefields.
- Brawl Busters Halloween Event
- Rock Hippo has provided information on the Brawl Busters latest update, releasing new content just in time for Halloween.