Conquer Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Conquer Online Page.
Conquer Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG published by TQ Digital – the same folks behind Crazy Tao, Eudemons Online and Zero Online. The game is set in a fantasy setting where players can choose from one of five playable classes. Both in terms of gameplay and graphics Conquer Online is a lot like both Eudemons and Zero Online, except with a significantly lower experience rate, but a significantly higher playerbase. The game has an extremely high level cap of 110, but doesn’t have too much content. The game only has a dozen or so maps in the entire game. In the video above, I created a Taoist (Mage) and killed a bunch of enemies outside of town. To learn more about Conquer Online check out the official MMOHuts Conquer Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Shares Housing Construction Update
- Previously, Trials of Ascension utilized a cookie-cutter construction system that, while giving the outward impression of player building and ...
- Triad Wars Twitch Stream: January 30th at 11am PST
- Triad Wars will be hosting its first live stream of the year today (January 29) at 11am Pacific.
- Lost Saga (EU) Site Now Available
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce the opening of the new official Lost Saga website, ahead of the game’s Open Beta Test, which starts at t...