Combat Arms Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Combat Arms Page.
Combat Arms is a 3D tactical MMOFPS game published by Nexon – the same company behind MapleStory, Mabinogi, Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online and several other F2P MMOs. Gameplay wise, Combat Arms plays a lot like Soldier Front, Sudden Attack, and other tactical shooters. One aspect of the game that helps set Combat Arms apart from other titles is its large variety of weapons, all of which can be customized. Another noteworthy aspect of the game is that its easily the most popular free to play MMO shooter out there. Finding a game is never difficult as the game has a large playerbase. .To learn more about Combat Arms check out the official MMOHuts Combat Arms page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge Gets Legendary Start to 2015
- Heroes Charge, uCool's popular free to play MOBA/CCG, has released a major new update for January that adds legendaries, private duels, a...
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta Launches Today
- Chosen players across Europe are currently taking up arms in the Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta.
- Games of Glory Releases Spectating Client
- The first iteration of the new Spectating client, Spectator mode, lifts the fog of war allowing full visibility over both teams.