Combat Arms Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Combat Arms Page.
Combat Arms is a 3D tactical MMOFPS game published by Nexon. The game competes with other tactical MMOFPS titles like Wolfteam, Soldier Front, Alliance of Valiant Arms and Sudden Attack. Combat Arms is without a doubt one of the best MMOFPS games out there. The game has an enormous amount of variety (45+ weapons, 8 game modes, numerous maps and customizable weapons). The game is published by Nexon, so users can log into the game with their MapleStory / Dungeon Fighter Online and Mabinogi accounts. Another think worth mentioning is that the game is updated regularly with new weapons, maps and game modes so users will never get too tired of the game. Graphically speaking though, the game is a bit aged, though it does support resolutions up to 1920×1080. My biggest complaint with the game is that it does have quite a few hackers in it and that can ruin the experience for everyone. In the video above, I logged into my character and played a ‘one man army’ (free for all) game on the Junkyard map and ended with a pretty terrible score. .To learn more about Combat Arms check out the official MMOHuts Combat Arms page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ralin: Dwarf Wars - Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
- Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.
- Riders Of Icarus Enters Open Beta with Improved Features
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment are proud to announce the Open Beta launch for free-to-play MMORPG.
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires Reveals Ship Viewer
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, a turn-based strategy MMO from ToHeroes and Desert Owl Games, is releasing a downloadable ship viewer.