City of Heroes: Freedom – Gameplay HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our City of Heroes Page.
City of Heroes is a 3D super-hero themed MMORPG published by NCSoft – the same company behind Guild Wars, Lineage 2 and Aion. The game was originally released back in 2004 and has enjoyed a few major expansion packs since release. It was the first super hero themed MMORPG and inspired the development of Champions Online and DC Universe Online. The game has an incredibly in depth character creation system that rivals that of Perfect World. The game originally launched as a pay to play game but has since went free to play. To learn more about City of Heroes check out the official MMOHuts City of Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victory Command Beta First Impressions
- I was fortunate enough to acquire a code during the third weekend beta, which may or may not have involved me overthrowing my boss.
- Guns and Robots to Receive Massive Makeover. Odd as that Sounds.
- The team behind Guns and Robots is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter is going through complete makeover that will take place i...
- Legend of Silkroad Begins Open Beta
- JC Planet has announced that the open beta for its new MMORPG, Legend of Silkroad, has begun.