Chaos Heroes Online – Shrine of Life Gameplay
Chaos Heroes Online is a DotA style game that claims to be the official successor to DotA:Chaos recently adopted in the western market by Aeria Games. To honor the game’s legacy, the developers stayed true to the artistic direction and veteran players will recognize characters inspired by Warcraft III units. The core gameplay includes many of the original RTS components combined with exciting features that create a more action-packed experience that will challenge even the most experienced MOBA players.
The Shrine of Life map is based more on hero kills rather than other objectives typically found in the traditional three lane map. This map/gamemode has a 20 min time limit and the first team to take the opposing team down to zero from sixty kills wins before the time limit. Skill cool down times are reduced upon death and res times are only 15 seconds the entire match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DDO Shadowfell Conspiracy - Friends in Low Places Dungeon
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – Shadowfell Conspiracy...
- Beach Volleyball 2016 Now Available on Mobile
- VTree Entertainment has announced the launch of its premium mobile game, Beach Volleyball 2016.
- SMITE - Now Fully Released in North America and Europe
- Hi-Rez Studios, a ldeveloper of free-to-play online action games, has today officially released their MOBA SMITE in North America and Europe.