Chaos Heroes Online – Shrine of Life Gameplay
Chaos Heroes Online is a DotA style game that claims to be the official successor to DotA:Chaos recently adopted in the western market by Aeria Games. To honor the game’s legacy, the developers stayed true to the artistic direction and veteran players will recognize characters inspired by Warcraft III units. The core gameplay includes many of the original RTS components combined with exciting features that create a more action-packed experience that will challenge even the most experienced MOBA players.
The Shrine of Life map is based more on hero kills rather than other objectives typically found in the traditional three lane map. This map/gamemode has a 20 min time limit and the first team to take the opposing team down to zero from sixty kills wins before the time limit. Skill cool down times are reduced upon death and res times are only 15 seconds the entire match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Announces New LEGO Minifigures MMO
- Funcom has announced a license agreement with the LEGO Group to develop an MMO based on the LEGO Minifigures franchise.
- Alaplaya announces L.A.W.
- Alaplaya has announced a new game, which will begin closed beta by the end of the year: L.A.W. - Living After War.
- Rumble KingsRoad’s Winterstone Tournament Offers Exclusive Holiday Rewards
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment, is celebrating the season of snow and ice with the special Winterstone Tourna...