Champions Online (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Champions Online Page.
Champions Online is a 3D super-hero themed MMORPG set in Millenium City developed by Cryptic Studios- the same company behind City of Heroes and Star Trek Online. Like Cryptic’s other game, City of Heroes, Champions Online is also a super hero themed game and not surprisingly, the two games are very similar. Both have extensive character creation systems and customization options. Gameplay wise though, Champions Online plays more like an action MMORPG. Graphically, the game looks a bit more “Cartoony”, sort of like Fiesta Online but much much crisper. To learn more about Champions Online a check out the official MMOHuts Champions Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Aces Wild Update now live
- The Aces Wild update deals new content and much-requested additions to the long-running and popular MMO TERA.
- FireFall: Official Launch Coming This July
- Red 5 Studios, Inc. announced today that Firefall, the dynamic open-world MMO shooter, will officially launch on July 29, 2014 and will be ava...
- KingsIsle reveals Pirate101
- KingsIsle has revealed a new online game today: Pirate101.