Champions Online (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Champions Online Page.
Champions Online is a 3D super-hero themed MMORPG set in Millenium City developed by Cryptic Studios- the same company behind City of Heroes and Star Trek Online. Like Cryptic’s other game, City of Heroes, Champions Online is also a super hero themed game and not surprisingly, the two games are very similar. Both have extensive character creation systems and customization options. Gameplay wise though, Champions Online plays more like an action MMORPG. Graphically, the game looks a bit more “Cartoony”, sort of like Fiesta Online but much much crisper. To learn more about Champions Online a check out the official MMOHuts Champions Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters announces new player events
- Digimon Masters Online is introducing new events for guilds and returning Digimon Masters.
- Christmas Comes Early for Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the successful multiplayer shooter, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will be receiving a slew of new con...
- Knight Age Update Reveals Siege Warfare
- Joymax has announced the second major update to Knight Age today, which introduces guild versus guild siege warfare.