Champions Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Champions Online Page.
Champions Online is a 3D superhero themed MMORPG published by Cryptic – the same studio behind City of Heroes and Star Trek Online. The game originally released in late 2009 as a pay to play game but relaunched as a free to play game with a cash shop on January 25, 2011. Graphically speaking, the game has gorgeous 3D cel-shaded cartoony graphics. Gameplay is a bit faster paced and more action oriented than traditional fantasy MMORPGs too. One of the game’s most interesting features is its incredibly in depth character creation options. Players can design their characters in nearly infinite different ways. To learn more about Champions Online check out the official MMOHuts Champions Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fists of Fu Open Beta Announced
- Outspark's light hearted beat-em-up MMORPG Fists of Fu is entering open beta testing soon! On September 9, 2010 Fists of Fu will open its...
- Rocket League Mutators Update Available Now
- Psyonix announced today that it has released an all-new, FREE "Mutators" update for Rocket League.
- Ascent: The Space Game on Sale with New Updates
- As part of the Steam Summer Sale, Ascent - The Space Game is now 20% off during the Steam Summer Sale.