Champions Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Champions Online Page.
Champions Online is a 3D superhero themed MMORPG published by Cryptic – the same studio behind City of Heroes and Star Trek Online. The game originally released in late 2009 as a pay to play game but relaunched as a free to play game with a cash shop on January 25, 2011. Graphically speaking, the game has gorgeous 3D cel-shaded cartoony graphics. Gameplay is a bit faster paced and more action oriented than traditional fantasy MMORPGs too. One of the game’s most interesting features is its incredibly in depth character creation options. Players can design their characters in nearly infinite different ways. To learn more about Champions Online check out the official MMOHuts Champions Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Coming to Xbox One in 2015
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leader and publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today that Cryptic Studios is bri...
- Transformers Universe Begins Open Beta This Weekend With Big Prize Pot
- Jagex announces the celebratory Open Beta weekend for Transformers Universe.
- Rumble Fighter (NA) - Closing down and switching publishers
- OGPlanet has recently announced that Rumble Fighter will be closing down on May 23rd, as they could not reach a renewed contract agreement wit...