Champions Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Champions Online Page.
Champions Online is a 3D superhero themed MMORPG published by Cryptic – the same studio behind City of Heroes and Star Trek Online. The game originally released in late 2009 as a pay to play game but relaunched as a free to play game with a cash shop on January 25, 2011. Graphically speaking, the game has gorgeous 3D cel-shaded cartoony graphics. Gameplay is a bit faster paced and more action oriented than traditional fantasy MMORPGs too. One of the game’s most interesting features is its incredibly in depth character creation options. Players can design their characters in nearly infinite different ways. To learn more about Champions Online check out the official MMOHuts Champions Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Renaissance Heroes Introduces Weapons Overview
- ChangYou has released a new video highlighting weapons in Renaissance Heroes.
- Herokon Online: Facebook Version Launched
- The Dark Eye MMORPG Herokon Online can now be played via Facebook. Beginners and The Dark Eye veterans alike can now easily connect with their...
- Fruit Attacks Android Review
- While mobile gaming has been a booster seat at the big kid’s table for video gaming, it’s also just as obnoxious.