Champions Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Champions Online Page.
Champions Online is a 3D superhero themed MMORPG published by Cryptic – the same studio behind City of Heroes and Star Trek Online. The game originally released in late 2009 as a pay to play game but relaunched as a free to play game with a cash shop on January 25, 2011. Graphically speaking, the game has gorgeous 3D cel-shaded cartoony graphics. Gameplay is a bit faster paced and more action oriented than traditional fantasy MMORPGs too. One of the game’s most interesting features is its incredibly in depth character creation options. Players can design their characters in nearly infinite different ways. To learn more about Champions Online check out the official MMOHuts Champions Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
- Riot Games has opened up testing for the new Team Builder queue in League of Legends for North American players.
- SMITE Season 3 Changes Revealed at World Championship
- We paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE's lead develop...
- Shadow Realms Shaken Up?
- According to a Kotaku report, Bioware's upcoming 4v1 MMO Shadow Realms may be undergoing a makeover.