Castle Empire Gameplay – First Look HD
Castle Empire is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Ubisoft – the same company behind Might and Magic Heroes Kingdoms and Ghost Recon Online. Gameplay wise – Castle Empire plays a lot like Ministry of War, Escaria, Damoria, Heroes of Gaia, and every other browser based strategy MMO. To be honest, it’s difficult trying to differentiate these titles as they’re all nearly identical in their core gameplay. Even though Castle Empire offers nothing unique, those who enjoy playing these browser based strategy titles may find something to like in Castle Empire – especially since the game is being published by a well known game company (Ubisoft). To learn more about Castle Empire check out the official MMOHuts Castle Empire page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft Legion Launch Date Announced
- Starting August 30, realms will shatter, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the brink of destruction with the launch of Legion.
- Camelot Unchained Ups Environmental Lighting to Next Gen Levels
- By utilizing cube map light probes, Camelot Unchained will essentially be able to quickly dynamically render real-to-life lighting effects.
- New Rogue and Scout skills revealed for The Repopulation
- The Repopulation team is revealing many different skills and abilities that will be available for all Rouge and Scout users.