Camon Hero Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Camon Hero Page.
Camon Hero is the latest title to be announced by Uforia, a free to play game publisher in North America. The game offers a unique gameplay style where ‘cards comes to life.’ Players command multiple creates in Camon Hero depending on what cards they possess. From the teaser video released today, the game definitely looks interesting. Card based video games have been hit-or-miss so there’s still a lot to learn about Camon Hero before getting too hyped up. But with that said, the video and art on the homepage makes the game look like a mix between Yu-Gi-Oh and Zatch Bell! so there’s potential here! Stay tuned for more coverage of Camon Hero right here on MMOHuts. We’ll be posting more videos, news, and letting you know how you can get into the closed beta when it becomes available.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- AlphaDraft Adds SMITE to Roster of Fantasy Esport Games
- “We’re very excited to be working with AlphaDraft on daily fantasy for the SMITE Pro League,” said Todd Harris.
- The Crew Wild Run Announced
- Ubisoft has recently announced at E3 2015 that a new "The Crew" title known as Wild Run is currently in development
- Starfall Tactics Pre-Alpha Announced
- Starfall Tactics, an MMO Real-time Wargame which features intense tactical battles, is giving you the last opportunity to play the game.