Camon Hero Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Camon Hero Page.
Camon Hero is the latest title to be announced by Uforia, a free to play game publisher in North America. The game offers a unique gameplay style where ‘cards comes to life.’ Players command multiple creates in Camon Hero depending on what cards they possess. From the teaser video released today, the game definitely looks interesting. Card based video games have been hit-or-miss so there’s still a lot to learn about Camon Hero before getting too hyped up. But with that said, the video and art on the homepage makes the game look like a mix between Yu-Gi-Oh and Zatch Bell! so there’s potential here! Stay tuned for more coverage of Camon Hero right here on MMOHuts. We’ll be posting more videos, news, and letting you know how you can get into the closed beta when it becomes available.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Seas Saga Announces Battle of Lepanto Update
- Ahoy there matey! We be asking ye if the sailing life be for ya as JOYHUBs announces the newest upgrade to their game Seven Seas Saga.
- Wakfu Raiders Announces Easter Event
- Wakfu Raiders now has a new Easter-themed hero in the midst: Esther Firegale.
- Call of Champions Mobile MOBA Preview
- Call of Champions is fun! And that’s pretty damn important. At present there are sixteen champions, based on one of the elements.