Call of Duty: Black Ops III Descent Multiplayer Trailer
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Descent is the third DLC map pack, arriving on PlayStation 4 on July 12. Four new maps are featured: Berserk, Cryogen, Rumble, and Empire.
Descent, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Black Ops III, the best-selling console video game on next generation platforms*, is available today, first on PlayStation 4 with other next-gen platforms to follow**. Published by Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. [Nasdaq: ATVI] and developed by Treyarch, Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Descent, takes players across the globe to four new multiplayer locales and an all-new Zombies experience in the classic Origins saga.
“From the beginning of development, Treyarch has been committed to delivering the most epic gameplay experiences we have ever created. Descent continues to make good on that promise, while answering the community’s requests for a re-imagining of Raid, the beloved multiplayer map from Call of Duty®: Black Ops II,” said Mark Lamia, Studio Head, Treyarch. “In addition to four amazing Multiplayer maps, the Zombies team is flat out bringing it with our newest chapter, Gorod Krovi, harkening back to Treyarch’s roots, with a twisted Stalingrad experience.”
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Descent comes packed with four new multiplayer maps that offer fans non-stop run and gun action in a cryogenic penitentiary, a Viking hamlet, a robot death-match arena and a contemporary reconstruction of an ancient Roman estate:
- Empire: Fan favorite map Raid returns, re-imagined in this classic, medium-sized map as an authentic Roman villa, where a classic map structure mixes with the new gameplay mechanics of Black Ops III.
- Berserk: A Viking village frozen in time enlists players to fight through blizzards, for control of the center bridge. This medium-sized map features wooden buildings, deadly rocky outcroppings, and tight chokepoints.
- Cryogen: Located far in the Dead Sea, this isolated compound holds some of the world’s most dangerous criminals in frozen isolation. Sentry towers keep watch over the small map’s circular design as frenetic combat and wall running attacks abound.
- Rumble: Gamers battle amongst larger-than-life mechanized warriors in,this medium-sized map, which funnels high-speed combat to the central arena, where players battle their way through fallen mechs and pyrotechnics.
Descent transports players to an alternate-timeline of Stalingrad in the newest twisted chapter of the Origins Zombies storyline, Gorod Krovi. Players face-off against a swarm of mechanized zombie soldiers and avoid hell-fire from aerial dragon assaults, all in the midst of a raging battle within the remnants of Nikolai’s motherland. Gorod Krovi delivers a harrowing Zombies experience, filled with horrifying new enemies, exciting new gameplay mechanics and an epic set of undead-annihilating weapons.
Descent is now available on PlayStation 4 at a discounted rate via the Call of Duty: Black Ops III DLC Season Pass***, which features four DLC Map Packs planned for the year, as part of the discounted bundle offered at a suggested retail price of $49.99. Individual purchase of the DLC Map Packs, including Descent, is at a suggested retail price of $15. Purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops III Descent for PlayStation 4 to receive an exclusive Gorod Krovi dynamic theme. Call of Duty: Black Ops III is rated M for Mature with Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence and Strong Language.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Livestream Notes - Izanami Revealed
- On today's SMITE patch notes livestream, Hi-Rez revealed Patch 3.16 - Final Awakening, including balance changes, new skins, and Izanami.
- Elsword's New Secret Dungeon: Hamel's Temple of Trials
- Delve into the Secret Dungeon of Hamel, Temple of Trials, in Elsword's latest update.
- Spirit Tales Celebrates First Anniversary
- As one wonderful year of Spirit Tales approaches, KoramGame has some surprises ready and are excitedly awaiting the celebrations!