Caesary Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Caesary Page.
Caesary is a 2D browser based strategy MMO published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Last Chaos, Shaiya, Grand Fantasia, Megaten, Kingdom Heroes and numerous other free to play titles. Caesary plays a lot like other empire building strategy MMOs. In fact, it plays almost exactly like Evony and The Seventh Dragon, so if you’ve played those games before Caesary will feel very familiar. One way that Caesary differentiates itself from other titles is its unique Roman era setting. Most of these strategy MMOs are set in Ancient China, so it’s interesting to see one that’s slightly different. Like all other browser based MMOs, the game’s cash shop totally imbalances the game. To learn more about Caesary check out the official MMOHuts Caesary page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Doom Multiplayer Beta Preview
- The first thing I noticed when getting into the game, is that they followed the trends of the last generation of successful FPS games.
- Heroes & Generals State of Beta Review
- Heroes and Generals is a pretty bold attempt at a F2P World War II title.
- Crytek: Coming to Gamescom 2014
- Crytek today announced that they will be among the attendees at Gamescom 2014, where they will invite players to battle it out in Arena of Fat...