Cabal Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cabal Online Page.
Cabal Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by OGPlanet, the same portal that hosts Lost Saga, La Tale, and Rumble Fighter. The game has flashed out attack animations and a combo system that becomes available as players progress. Another feature of Cabal Online is the varied environments. Right from the start, players have easy access to three different environments – a snowy region, jungle area, and desert. Travel is made simple via a warp portal found in most towns which takes players to a special room that acts as a hub to connect the various zones. In this video I create a Warrior, one of the 6 classes available, and explore the beginning areas. I then log into my Blader and kill some Mantis bugs outside the jungle town. To learn more about Cabal Online check out the official MMOHuts Cabal Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Introduces Beta 2.0
- Gigantic is heading in to 2016 with enough changes that they've labelled their beta phase 2.0.
- Rocket League Hoops Review
- This new basketball court is not a simple skin of the traditional soccer field.
- Conquer the Frozen Tundra in Crusaders Quest
- Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!