Cabal Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cabal Online Page.
Cabal Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by OGPlanet, the same portal that hosts Lost Saga, La Tale, and Rumble Fighter. The game has flashed out attack animations and a combo system that becomes available as players progress. Another feature of Cabal Online is the varied environments. Right from the start, players have easy access to three different environments – a snowy region, jungle area, and desert. Travel is made simple via a warp portal found in most towns which takes players to a special room that acts as a hub to connect the various zones. In this video I create a Warrior, one of the 6 classes available, and explore the beginning areas. I then log into my Blader and kill some Mantis bugs outside the jungle town. To learn more about Cabal Online check out the official MMOHuts Cabal Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Free Event July 8th-17th
- Atlas Reactor has announced that it will host another closed beta free event, from July 8 through July 17.
- World of Tanks Generals Closed Beta Commences Today
- Wargaming today announced that the World of Tanks Generals Closed Beta Test is now live. Players who have signed up to try out this free-to-pl...
- Elvenar: Upgrade System Revealed
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on the upgrade mechanics and gameplay elements of its latest game Elvenar. In the strategic c...