Cabal II – PAX South Developer Interview (Gameplay footage)
On the first day of PAX South, we visited with ESTSoft to get our first hands-on look at Cabal II. For those of you unfamiliar with its predecessor, Cabal Online is a classic MMORPG in its own right, released first in 2005 (2008 in North America). For old fans of the series, and new players curious alike, Cabal II is promising to be a real treat.
The very essence of Cabal’s gameplay has been reborn in Cabal II, rather than completely replaced or redesigned. Five of the classes return – Warrior, Wizard, Force Archer, Force Blader, and Force Shielder – but the Blader class has been replaced by the new Priest class. This class composition looks to be more balanced so that each class has unique abilities that make them not only distinct from each other, but also highly desirable in a group. As a result, most groups should prefer to take one of each class, rather than simply stack four of a single DPS class with a tank and healer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Rings News - Return of the Mage
- 37Games has announced its Return of the Mage expansion for Blades & Rings.
- Star Trek Online launches European free-to-play
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have officially launched Star Trek Online's free-t0-play model in Europe.
- The Skies Announce Beta Keys via Steam Early Access
- Eforb announced today that their highly anticipated MMORPG, The Skies, will soft launch on Steam Early Access on April 11th, 2016