Bright Shadow Episode 1 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Bright Shadow Page.
Gamepot USA, the publishers of Mir 2 and the upcoming Fantasy Earth Zero, have released a new video for their anime inspired MMORPG Bright Shadow. This trailer introduces players to Episode 1, the first major update to the fantasy MMORPG. Some new features include additional sub-classes and new areas to explore. The trailer starts by introducing players to the lost continent of Abraxia and goes on the highlight each of the new sub-classes including Exorcist, Gunslinger, Knight, Mystic, and Demon Slayer. New mounts have also been added, including a yellow bird that looks like a Chocobo! Overall, the video does a good job of quickly presenting the new features and giving players a look at the varied environments available. To learn more about Bright Shadow check out the official MMOHuts Bright Shadow page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Releases Pet And Family Update
- KoramGame has announced the launch of a new update for Spirit Tales.
- Wild Warfare: New multiplayer FPS hits Kickstarter
- Wild Warfare is the latest multiplayer action game from rapid game development studio, Hyper Hippo Games. With a lengthy list of upcoming feat...
- WildStar: Interview w/ Chad Moore & Info on the Defile Update
- Only three months in and things are really about to heat up for Carbine Studios and their Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG: Wildstar. Recently, I had the...