Bright Shadow Episode 1 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Bright Shadow Page.
Gamepot USA, the publishers of Mir 2 and the upcoming Fantasy Earth Zero, have released a new video for their anime inspired MMORPG Bright Shadow. This trailer introduces players to Episode 1, the first major update to the fantasy MMORPG. Some new features include additional sub-classes and new areas to explore. The trailer starts by introducing players to the lost continent of Abraxia and goes on the highlight each of the new sub-classes including Exorcist, Gunslinger, Knight, Mystic, and Demon Slayer. New mounts have also been added, including a yellow bird that looks like a Chocobo! Overall, the video does a good job of quickly presenting the new features and giving players a look at the varied environments available. To learn more about Bright Shadow check out the official MMOHuts Bright Shadow page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Conquest of Auroria Begins this November
- Trion has announced to its ArcheAge players that the northern continent of Auroria will become available in a huge update, slated to launch on...
- The Evil Queen Arrives - Dragons Spear Announced by NGames
- NGames is proud to annnounce that their new MMORPG Dragons Spear will be launching soon!
- Forsaken World Mobile Review
- If you've played any auto-play browser-based MMOs in the past, you know what to expect. You are presented with few custimization options.