Bright Shadow Episode 1 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Bright Shadow Page.
Gamepot USA, the publishers of Mir 2 and the upcoming Fantasy Earth Zero, have released a new video for their anime inspired MMORPG Bright Shadow. This trailer introduces players to Episode 1, the first major update to the fantasy MMORPG. Some new features include additional sub-classes and new areas to explore. The trailer starts by introducing players to the lost continent of Abraxia and goes on the highlight each of the new sub-classes including Exorcist, Gunslinger, Knight, Mystic, and Demon Slayer. New mounts have also been added, including a yellow bird that looks like a Chocobo! Overall, the video does a good job of quickly presenting the new features and giving players a look at the varied environments available. To learn more about Bright Shadow check out the official MMOHuts Bright Shadow page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Celebrates Its First Year Anniversary
- June 19th commemorates the first year since the launch of Neverwinter, and with this special date Cryptic Studios invites players to take part...
- Nadirim Launches On Aeria Games
- Aeria Games has announced the launch of Nadirim on its network.
- M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
- Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities wi...