Brick Force Gameplay/Discussion
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Brick-Force Page.
Brick-Force is a 3D MMOFPS published by Infernum. It is a sandbox style shooter where users can build maps and then play in them with friends and others online. It is somewhat comparable to Ace of Spades. In this video I talk about Brick Force’s diversity among other F2P shooters. I highlight some of its strengths such as player created maps as well as touch on its weaknesses (im looking at you one shot kill sniper rifles). To learn more about BrickForce check out the official MMOHuts Brick-Force page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda Vengeance Debuts Mounts with Style
- GamesCampus today debuted its lineup of cute yet powerful mounts designed to get players around the world in style for Legend of Edda: Vengean...
- Valentine’s Day: The West Invites Players on a Hunt for Hearts
- Innogames announces Valentine's Day events and rewards for The West.
- Trials of Ascension Cancels Second Kickstarter Campaign
- It seems Trials of Ascension is facing some difficult decisions, as Forged Chaos has cancelled their second Kickstarter campaign for the game.