Brick Force Gameplay/Discussion
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Brick-Force Page.
Brick-Force is a 3D MMOFPS published by Infernum. It is a sandbox style shooter where users can build maps and then play in them with friends and others online. It is somewhat comparable to Ace of Spades. In this video I talk about Brick Force’s diversity among other F2P shooters. I highlight some of its strengths such as player created maps as well as touch on its weaknesses (im looking at you one shot kill sniper rifles). To learn more about BrickForce check out the official MMOHuts Brick-Force page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Development Update: Motion Capture and More
- A new piece of news from the Gloria Victis development team has been released in regards to a few new development team members. Here's wh...
- Elsword Review 2015
- Originally meant to be a successor or reboot to Grand Chase (A side-scrolling action-MMO), ElSword evolved definitively into its own game.
- War Of Legends Cracks 5 Million
- Jagex is celebrating as War of Legends has passed the 5 million registered user milestone.