Brick Force Gameplay/Discussion
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Brick-Force Page.
Brick-Force is a 3D MMOFPS published by Infernum. It is a sandbox style shooter where users can build maps and then play in them with friends and others online. It is somewhat comparable to Ace of Spades. In this video I talk about Brick Force’s diversity among other F2P shooters. I highlight some of its strengths such as player created maps as well as touch on its weaknesses (im looking at you one shot kill sniper rifles). To learn more about BrickForce check out the official MMOHuts Brick-Force page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes Rolls Out Update 2.14
- Gazillion releases patch 2.14 for Marvel Heroes, adding a new zone, new Cosmic Terminals, and design reviews for two popular heroes.
- LEGO Minifigures Updates With Element System & More
- Funcom has kept the updates coming for players of LEGO Minifigures, introducing the Element System and preparing to launch Series 12.
- Armored Warfare: "Port" map revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment today has revealed a new expansive map and combat zone for the vehicle combat game, Armored Warfare. The “Port” map...