Brawl Busters Gameplay – First Look HD [Open Beta]
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Brawl Busters Page.
Brawl Busters is a 3D third person MMO fighting game published by Rockhippo productions – the same company behind MicroVolts. The game used to be called “PlanB” but has since been renamed to “Brawl Busters” since being licensed by RockHippo. It officially entered open beta on November 3, 2011. The game plays a bit like Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga, but with graphics like MicroVolts. The game has five playable “characters” which helps to keep the game varied. To learn more about Brawl Busters check out the official MMOHuts Brawl Busters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carbon Eyed: New Mobile Games Announced
- Knights Fall, Tiny Fall and Gigant Shock Coming Soon
- Elsword Welcoming Grand Chase Players
- KOG Games is rolling out the red carpet for Grand Chase players as they welcome them to Elsword on the eve of Grand Chase's service.
- Salem Begins Open Beta
- Join the hijinks of the pilgrims in Salem, a player-driven crafting MMO from Paradox Interactive.