Brawl Busters Gameplay – First Look HD [Open Beta]
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Brawl Busters Page.
Brawl Busters is a 3D third person MMO fighting game published by Rockhippo productions – the same company behind MicroVolts. The game used to be called “PlanB” but has since been renamed to “Brawl Busters” since being licensed by RockHippo. It officially entered open beta on November 3, 2011. The game plays a bit like Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga, but with graphics like MicroVolts. The game has five playable “characters” which helps to keep the game varied. To learn more about Brawl Busters check out the official MMOHuts Brawl Busters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Journeys to Eastern Isles at RuneFest 2016
- RuneFest 2016 will take attendees on an epic journey across the seas to the new oceanic land of islands.
- Founder Packages Revealed For Ecol Tactics Online
- Get a head start and sweet bonuses by purchasing an Ecol Tactics Online founder's package.
- Wild West Online Launches Into Closed Alpha
- The highly-anticipated Western MMO, Wild West Online officially launches into Closed Alpha today as a series of closed tests.