Brawl Busters Gameplay – First Look HD [Open Beta]
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Brawl Busters Page.
Brawl Busters is a 3D third person MMO fighting game published by Rockhippo productions – the same company behind MicroVolts. The game used to be called “PlanB” but has since been renamed to “Brawl Busters” since being licensed by RockHippo. It officially entered open beta on November 3, 2011. The game plays a bit like Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga, but with graphics like MicroVolts. The game has five playable “characters” which helps to keep the game varied. To learn more about Brawl Busters check out the official MMOHuts Brawl Busters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DK Online's Unique Realm Vs. Realm Mode Opens Up Epic and Massive Melees to all Players
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today revealed the details surrounding the Realm vs. Realm (RvR) mode in...
- Need for Speed World Removes Level 10 Cap for Free Users
- Need for Speed World removes level 10 cap for free to play users and becomes fully free to play.
- Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault Now Available
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. are pleased to announce that Relic Entertainment’s Company of Heroes 2™: Ardennes Assault ...