Brawl Busters Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Brawl Busters Page.
Brawl Busters is a 3D third person MMO brawler game published by Rockhippo productions – the same company behind MicroVolts. The game used to be called “PlanB” but has since been renamed to “Brawl Busters” since being licensed by RockHippo. The game plays a bit like Rumble Fighter and Lost Saga. The game has five playable “characters” which helps to keep the game varied. To learn more about Brawl Busters check out the official MMOHuts Brawl Busters page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- eigoMANGA Will Showcase SteamOS Version Of Vanguard Princess At Evo 2016
- eigoMANGA will showcase the SteamOS beta version of Vanguard Princess at the Evolution 2016 Championship Series (Evo 2016).
- LawBreakers Alpha Thoughts Post E3
- I do appreciate that after the first Closed Alpha, the outcry that “the game is too damn slow” was heard.
- Armored Warfare - Modern Battlefield Dev Diary
- The developers offer insight about level of detail, the importance of strategy, and realism.