BOID Launch Trailer
tinyBuild Games announces the full free-to-play launch of BOID, a minimalistic RTS.
Launching today on Steam with free multiplayer and an optional single-player campaign, BOID is real-time strategy at its most primal. No funds to manage or infrastructures to build. It’s a kill or be killed battle of rapid decisions to dominate the gene pool.
BOID’s multiplayer is completely free and full-featured, including head-to-head PvP, bot matches, Twitch integration, and the ability to design and share your own levels. And, for those who prefer the single-player experience, BOID offers a 10-hour campaign sold as optional DLC.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ultima Forever Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ultima Forever, a free-to-play mobile RPG that harkens back to Ultima IV.
- Endless Fury: New Action MMO from NGames Available Today
- Available now on the burgeoning Game321.com games portal, Endless Fury is a breathtaking side-scrolling arcade-style action MMORPG that gives ...
- Plays.tv forms strategic partnership with Wargaming
- Plays.tv has partnered with Wargaming, to become the official video capture solution for World of Tanks eSports.