Bloodline Champions Tri-Commentary – HD Gameplay
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Bloodline Champions Page.
Bloodline Champions is a 3D arena based fantasy MMO published by Funcom – the same company behind Age of Conan and Anarchy Online. Bloodline Champions was developed by an indy studio called Stunlock studios and was largely inspired by games like League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth. Unlike those games though, Bloodline Champions doesn’t have lanes, creeps or even RPG elements. Instead, players fight in a very small arena with a fixed amount of health and access to all of their skills at once. Think of Bloodline Champions as League of Legends without the RPG elements and creeps and a smaller map. Gameplay wise, Bloodline Champions is extremely fast paced and competitive. The game has a steep learning curve. In this video the MMOHuts team attempts to do their best in a premade 3v3 arena. To learn more about Bloodline Champions check out the official MMOHuts Bloodline Champions page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4
- Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its E...
- AD2460: Browser-based sci-fi MMO now available
- Norwegian game developer and publisher Fifth Season AS is proud to announce the release of their new Sci-Fi themed MMO, AD2460. The servers ar...
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.