Bloodline Champions Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Bloodline Champions Page.
Bloodline Champions is a 3D arena based fantasy MMO published by Funcom – the same company behind Age of Conan and Anarchy Online. Bloodline Champions was developed by an indy studio called Stunlock studios and was largely inspired by games like League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth. Unlike those games though, Bloodline Champions doesn’t have lanes, creeps or even RPG elements. Instead, players fight in a very small arena with a fixed amount of health and access to all of their skills at once. Think of Bloodline Champions as League of Legends without the RPG elements and creeps and a smaller map. Gameplay wise, Bloodline Champions is extremely fast paced and competitive. The game has a steep learning curve. To learn more about Bloodline Champions check out the official MMOHuts Bloodline Champions page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Launches November 20
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
- The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
- Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz In...
- Killing Floor 2 Revenge of the Zeds Update Now Live
- The brand new Revenge of the Zeds Content Pack includes the long-awaited Versus Survival PvP game mode.