Bloodline Champions Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Bloodline Champions Page.
Bloodline Champions is a 3D arena based fantasy MMO published by Funcom – the same company behind Age of Conan and Anarchy Online. Bloodline Champions was developed by an indy studio called Stunlock studios and was largely inspired by games like League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth. Unlike those games though, Bloodline Champions doesn’t have lanes, creeps or even RPG elements. Instead, players fight in a very small arena with a fixed amount of health and access to all of their skills at once. Think of Bloodline Champions as League of Legends without the RPG elements and creeps and a smaller map. Gameplay wise, Bloodline Champions is extremely fast paced and competitive. The game has a steep learning curve. To learn more about Bloodline Champions check out the official MMOHuts Bloodline Champions page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rock Hippo Games Announces Closed Beta for A.V.A in South America
- Rock Hippo Games is thrilled to announce that the closed beta of A.V.A for South American players will begin on November 20, 2014 at 14:00BRST...
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward Opening Cinematic Revealed
- This past weekend, producer/director Naoki Yoshida hosted the 20th installment in the ‘Letter from the Producer LIVE’ series.
- RIFT Producer's Letter Discusses Nightmare Tide Expansion
- The latest community producer's letter for RIFT looks to the near future, as the team plans to release Rift 3.0 - the Nightmare Tide expa...