Blitz 1941 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Blitz 1941 Page.
Blitz 1941 is a 3D tank themed MMO published by TwoWar – the same folks behind Navy Field. The game is set during World War 2 and plays can choose between two factions – The Germans and the Soviets. The game boasts over 60 different tank types and battles across real world locations. The game’s translations are quite terrible, but the game is a tad interesting because its really one of the only MMOs set during World War 2. The only other game like it is World of Tanks, by GamesCampus. In the video above, walked around Moscow, the starting area, and destroyed a few NPC tanks in one battlefield. To learn more about Blitz 1941 check out the official MMOHuts Blitz 1941 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Card Hunter: Attack of the Artifacts Expansion Released
- Blue Manchu announces that Card Hunter's first expansion, Attack of the Artifacts, is now live.
- Knight Age Relaxes At the Resort
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher known for its popular MMORPG, Knight Age, today opens the Relaxing Resort Fishing Hole &am...
- Scarlet Legacy launches New Year's update
- A New Year's update is now live for players of Scarlet Legacy.