Blitz 1941 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Blitz 1941 Page.
Blitz 1941 is a 3D tank themed MMO published by TwoWar – the same folks behind Navy Field. The game is set during World War 2 and plays can choose between two factions – The Germans and the Soviets. The game boasts over 60 different tank types and battles across real world locations. The game’s translations are quite terrible, but the game is a tad interesting because its really one of the only MMOs set during World War 2. The only other game like it is World of Tanks, by GamesCampus. In the video above, walked around Moscow, the starting area, and destroyed a few NPC tanks in one battlefield. To learn more about Blitz 1941 check out the official MMOHuts Blitz 1941 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance Online open beta officially launches
- gamigo announced that open beta for Jagged Alliance Online officially opened today.
- Predictions 2015: The Indie & The Mega-Corp
- 2014 was a little like the story of David and Goliath for the online gaming industry. We saw the rise of the indie developer and the humbling ...
- Elsword Teases Eve's Dark Evolution - Battle Seraph
- With this evolution will come a new more brutal hunting class for Eve. Packing ultra fast projectiles and homing fields, she'll be a forc...